Timetable & Regional Centres for Ghana Teacher Licensure Exams. As part of the annual Ghana teachers licensure examination which is organized for both existing and newly graduated teachers, the National Teaching Council (NTC) has announced the date for the 2022 Ghana teachers licensure examination as well as the regional centres and timetable for the NTC licensure examination.
Date for Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination
The NTC has scheduled the Ghana teacher licensure exams for 2022 to begin on 19th May 2022 and end on 20th May 2022
All candidates seating for the Ghana teacher licensure examination are to note the following:
- Candidates are to wear face masks before, during and after each paper
- All three papers shall be written on the same day
- Candidates shall follow all COVID-19 protocols including washing of hands, use of sanitisers and
- The first paper shall start at exactly 9:00 am
- All candidates must endeavour to check their centres and report on time
- observance of social distance.
- Some centres chosen by candidates during registration have been changed
- Details of the centres shall be sent to candidates via SMS.
- Candidates may also check their centres on the NTC website. ie. www.ntc.gov.gh
- The papers are scheduled as follows:
Ghana Teachers Licensure Regional Centres
- Candidates at ST. Louis, UENR and UCC Centre, Papafio shall receive text messages to confirm their exact centres. They may also visit the registration portal using their login details.
- Numeracy shall start at exactly 9:00 am and end at 10:45 am.
- Essential Profession Skills shall start at 11:45 am and end at 1:00 pm
- Literacy shall start at 2:00 pm and end at 3:15 pm
- Candidates shall not be permitted to write at any centre other than their assigned centres.
Leave a Reply