University of Ghana Mature Students Distance Program
Registration for the University of Ghana mature access course for the 2022/2023 academic year began on
Monday, January 24 to Friday, March 11, 2022. Successful applicants will be admitted into the following Level 100 (Bachelor of Arts) or Diploma Distance Education Programmes based on their performance in the entrance examinations.
Bachelor of Arts Subjects Combinations
- Political Science, Sociology and Information Studies
- Psychology, Sociology and Information Studies
- Adult Education and Human Resource Studies,
- Psychology, Information Studies
- Accounting. Psychology. Adult Education and Human Resource Studies (for applicants who do very well in Mathematics in the entrance examination)
- Public Administration, Sociology. Information Studies
- Human Resource Management, Psychology, Information Studies
- Diploma in Youth and Development
- Diploma in Adult Education
- Diploma in Public Administration
- Diploma in Librarianship
- Diploma in Accounting
- Applicants must be at least 5 years old at the time of application and show proof of age with a birth certificate or any legitimate documentary proof of date of birth which is at least 5 years old. Applicants must register for, attend and complete the University of Ghana Access Course and pass the Mature Students Entrance Examination conducted by the University.
- Applicants who pass the Entrance Examination must purchase an e-voucher from designated banks to access the UG online application form.
- Payment should be made into UG Learning Centre Account number 1441002010444 at any branch of ECOBANK Ghana Limited.
- Applicants should register online at the University of Chana Website or through https://apply.ug.edu.gh/admissions/mature
- Only applicants who pass the entrance examination will be eligible to purchase the e-voucher to access the University’s online application form.
- The Access Course begins on February 26 and ends on April 242022.
Also, Check College of Education Programs and Cut-off Points in Ghana
For further information. visit the University’s website: www.ug.edu.gh or contact us on any of the following
numbers or email addresses:
College Academic Office:
0503899803. 0552996775, 264410136
Email: [email protected]
Department of Distance Education:
Email: [email protected]
- Accra: 0303944582, 0303970282
- Tema: 0244818069
- Takoradi: 0203333233
- Kumasi: 0244743510
- Sunyani: 0352027153, 0352026734, 0244453440
- Wa: 0206982380
- Ho: 0201885987, 0249528434
- Koforidua: 0342290824, 0243654839, 0244771933
- Tamale: 0244045270
- Bolgatanga: 020 5191313
- Cape Coast: 033 2132100
Applicants should take note of the following:
The registration fee for the Access Course and Entrance Examination is GH¢500.00
Please note that the fee is non-refundable.