The 2022 Graduands of the University of Education, Winneba and the general public are hereby informed that the Second Session of the 26th Congregation for the award of degrees, diplomas and certificates to Distance Education Students will be held as follows:
The date for UEW Distance students graduation begins on 26th April – 30th April
The Time for UEW Distance students graduation begins at 9:00am each day
The venue for UEW Distance students graduation is Jophus Anamuah-Mensah Conference Center
Graduation Mode: In-Person
UEW Study Centres/Groups
Day 1: Tuesday, 26th April 2022
- Accra Academy
- Accra College of Education
- Accra St. John’s Grammar
- Accra Wesley Girls
Day 2: Wednesday, 27th April 2022
- Cape Coast
- Kumasi Islamic SHS
Day 3: Thursday, 28th April 2022
- Kumasi UEW
Read Also: UCC Sandwich Programmes & Admission Requirements – 2022/2023
Day 4: Friday, 29th April 2022
- Assin Foso
- Tamale Batco
- Tamale Nobisco
- Faculty of Education & Communication Sciences
- Faculty of Environment and Health Education
- Faculty of Education and General Studies
Day 5: Saturday, 30th April 2022
- School of Graduate Studies
UEW Graduation Registration Procedure
Graduands who wish to be presented should log on to UEW website: www.uew.edu.gh or http://uew.edu.gh/graduation and provide the details required for registration. Registration commences on Wednesday, 13th April 2022.
All graduands to note the following:
- The closing date for registration is Friday, 22nd April, 2022. NO REGISTRATION WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE DEADLINE. ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE REGISTERED WOULD BE PRESENTED. PRESENTATION WILL BE EN MASSE, EXCEPT PhD AND FIRST CLASS GRADUANDS.
- Graduands should collect their academic gowns at the Students Centre, North Campus, Winneba.
- Graduands would be required to attend a rehearsal a day before the scheduled date for the Congregation at 2:00 pm.
- Dress code for the Congregation is formal, e. g. for gentlemen, a tie and a shirt preferably with a jacket. IMPROPERLY DRESSED PERSONS WILL NOT BE PRESENTED.
- Graduands should be seated at the Congregation grounds by 8:30am on the date of the Congregation in the academic dress appropriate to their Degrees/Diplomas/Certificates.
- There will be accredited photographers covering the event and graduands may obtain copies of their photographs at a fee.
- Graduands are expected to produce their Clearance Chit from UEW Finance/CODeL Finance and Student Identification Card or any National Identification Card to collect their Certificate.
- ALL COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS SHALL BE STRICTLY OBSERVED.
Leave a Reply