The Students Loan Trust Fund is a public institution established under the Trustee Incorporation Act 1962, Act 106 to provide financial resources for the benefit of students and to promote and facilitate the national ideals as enshrined in Articles 25 and 38 of the 1992 Constitution. It is to replace the SSNIT Students Loan Scheme. The Students Loan Trust Fund Act 2011, Act 820 has been passed by Parliament. The online application process for 2022 Student Loan Trust Fund has been opened kindly check and apply now.
Students Loan Trust Fund (SLTF)
Students Trust Fund is a public institution founded in 2005 under the Trustee incorporation Act 162, Act 106. Its mandate is to provide financial supports to tertiary students and to inspire students to discover their full potentials.
The Students Loan Trust Fund replaces the then, SSNIT Students Loan Scheme.
Students Loan Trust Fund (SLTF) Application Criteria
- Firstly, an applicant must be a Ghanaian.
- Secondly, an applicant must have been given admission into an recognized tertiary program in Ghana before application.
- Thirdly, an applicant must be enrolled in a tertiary program, such as a diploma or first degree.
- Also an applicant must have applied or have a valid Ghana Card Number (it can be acquired at designated GRA offices for free)
- Last but not least, an applicant must have a valid email address, as well as a mobile phone number.
- Lastly, an applicants must have a Student ID card or admittance letter on hand
- Finally an applicant must get an E-zwich Card from any nearby bank.
How To Apply For Students Loan Trust Fund (SLTF)
- To begin with, an application must visit the official website: https://application.sltf.gov.gh/
- Afterward, click the Signup button first time applicant or Sign-in if you have already created an account
- Importantly, Read the legal notice and then click Agree if you agree.
- Then, fill in the necessary information and then click Next.
MOREOVER, Applicants must do the following:
- First of all, applicants check On the user account information screen, the box “I agree to terms of service” (if you agree to the terms of service) and then click the Create Account button.
- Finally, after your account is officially created, you will receive an activation code via phone or email. Enter the code you received in the textbox provided.
- Finally, click on the Activate Account button.
How To Activate Students Loan Trust Fund (SLTF) Account
Applicant who is not able to activate his or her account must do the following;
- Firstly, upload all necessary and essential supporting papers.
- Secondly, confirm his or her application data.
- Thirdly, download and upload any Agreement documents asked by the application.
- Finally, take his or her biometric fingerprint to the nearest zonal or campus office., click the Login button,
- Afterward, click Activate Account below the Sign-in form.
- The, enter his or her Ghana card number/SSNlT number and press the Send Code button.
- Thereafter, enter verification code into the Verification Code input area and click the Verify button.
- Thus, you may now sign in to complete your student loan application form online after entering the verification code.
- If an applicant did not get his or her activation code for any reason after 24hours, he or she should contact the closest Students Loan office for assistance.
- Also, note that any activation code sent to you expires after 48hours.
- Importantly, make sure you enter your correct active phone number and email address. Email address should be in small letters to receive the activation code.
How To Reset Students Loan Trust Fund Password
If an applicant have forgotten his or her password;
- Firstly, go to the homepage and click the Login button. Then press on Forgotten Password below the Sign-in form.
- Afterward, enter his or her Ghana card number/SSNlT number and press the Next button.
- Then, Select Send Code to get his or her activation code.
- An Applicant must do this after getting the activation code:
- The applicant will receive an SMS with an activation code.
- Afterward, the applicant must enter the code into the Verification Code input field and click the Verify button.
- Then, the applicant must Enter his or her new password and click Submit.
- Lastly, the applicants can log in using his or her Ghana card number/SSNlT number and their new password.
Leave a Reply