Below are all the required documents for UEW online application. Applicants will be required to submit this documents at certain stages during their application process.
How to Access UEW Admission Portal
Below are steps on how to access the UEW admission portal
- Visit the UEW Website
- Tap Apply Online on the navigation tab
- Scroll down the page and Tap on Apply Online
Document Required for UEW Online Application
Applicants applying for admission at the University of Education, Winneba (UEW) are required to make all the following documents available before they commence their application process.
- Personal details
- National ID
- Address of next of kin
- Parent details ( Name, Email, Phone Number, and Occupation)
- Postal Address of the person responsible for the account
- Email addresses are compulsory
- Academic Certificate
- All documents must be scanned and saved as (PDF) soft copies for uploading.
Soft-copy of their passport photo with the specifications below
- Avoid shadows on the face or background.
- Do not wear sunglasses or hats.
- Full face, front view, and opened eyes.
- Make sure the photo presents a full head from the top of the hair to the shoulders.
- Take a photo in plain white or off-white background.
- The picture Dimension must be 350 x 450 pixels must not exceed 100KB in size
- The file format for the passport picture must be a jpg
- All supporting documentation must be a pdf
How to Apply for UEW Admission
Below are the UEW admission application process.
Start your application process by answering the questions below, and continue with the steps until the system generates a student number.
Follow these steps to complete Online Application to the University of Education, Winneba. Apply as a New Undergraduate Applicant. Here, falls under group 1 applicants.
- Login UEW Comprehensive Application Portal
- Do you already have a student number? Select No | If Yes Apply Here
- Returning to complete application: Select No
- Do you have a Qualification Specific Token? No
- Read the Application Rules and tick I Accept
- Fill in your biographical details (i.e Nationality, Personal info, street address, contact, residence, disability info)
- Enter Account details
- Input Next of kin details
- Academic details but limited to WASSCE OR SSSCE
- Enter applicant’s voucher PIN and SERIAL number
- Select programme of choice (List of UEW Courses and Cut Off Points)
- Create your 5-digit PIN (Should NOT start/end with Zero and Must NOT include repeated numbers)
- Print a copy of the application for your records before you submit it online
- Upload of document
- The student number is generated
NB: Applicants are required to keep the Student Number and 5-digit PIN to enable you retrieve your admission letter or check admission status.
Leave a Reply