As part the national service scheme (NSS) effort to ensure smooth registration process for applicants, the management of NSS has rolled out a MTN MOMO USSD platform to help candidates to quickly activate and access their NSS Pin codes using the mobile money services. Below is a guide on how to activate your national service pincode with MTN momo.
How To Generate National Service Pin codes
All prospective national service personnel are, therefore, requested to follow the procedures on this page to access their PIN Codes with their respective index numbers, and to proceed to any branch of Agricultural Development Bank Ltd (ADB) throughout the country to make payment of an amount of GH¢40.00 to activate the enrolment process.
Read Also: NSS Releases Pincode for Nurses and Midwives
How To Use MOMO(Mobile Money) To Generate NSS Pin codes
- Dial *170#
- Choose Option 2 “Pay Bill”
- Choose General Payments (Option 6)
- Enter Payment code as – NSS PINCODE (type NSS, put a space, then type your PINCODE). The menu will return to your name for confirmation.
- Enter deposit amount (GH¢41.00).
- Enter NSS reference
- Enter PIN to confirm payment
- You will receive a message to confirm the transaction, then you can proceed to NSS Registration
NOTE; However, to lessen the frequency of human interaction during the COVID-19 pandemic, prospective service personnel can use MTN Momo.
Read Also: Nursing Training Interview Questions & Answers
How To Access NSS Pin Codes Via Online Portal
To access your NSS pin codes online, follow these steps:
- Login to www.nss.gov.gh
- Tap on check pin code
- Enter your student ID number/Index Number and Date Of Birth (DOB) to get pin code
- Make payments at any ADB branch /pay via MOMO
- Personnel shall receive confirmation of payment message
NSS Contacts Details
46 Patrice Lumumba Road,
Airport Residential Area
Accra Accra Ghana
+233-302-772714 / 769194 / 0507193125 / 0507193128
0507193125 / 0507193128 / 0507193129 / 0507107206
CALL CENTRE NUMBERS: