UPSA Students Portal Courses registration Process. Management of the University of Professional Studies (UPSA) is pleased to inform all students that due to some system upgrade work being carried out, access to the Students’ Information Management System (USIS) has been temporarily disrupted. This invariably affected students’ course registration and other activities.
We wish to further announce that the upgrade work has been completed. Consequently, course registration for the Second Semester-2021/2022 academic year for all students of the University has been re-scheduled to start from Monday, 14th March 2022 and end on Friday, 15th April 2022.
UPSA Courses and Fees, Cut Off Points and Admission Form
UPSA Course Registration Steps
All postgraduate, undergraduate and diploma students are, therefore, reminded to proceed with their course registration as follows:
- Pay and disburse the appropriate fees for the semester.
- Follow the link www.upsasip.com/student to register courses for the Second Semester.
- Print out two (2) copies of the Proof of Registration Slip upon successful completion of the online registration.
- On-line Resit Registration (optional) – after the course registration, you may now pay and disburse for resit registration provided you have any second-semester paper(s) you wish to resit. Return to the USIS student’s portal to do the resit registration and generate the proof of registration.
- Submit the Proof of Registration Slips to your Department Officer for endorsement after which one (1) copy of the slip will be given back to you. Weekend Students are, nonetheless, requested to carry out the same process at the Weekend School Secretariat. Step 4 completes the process of registration.
Please note that the change in the period for course registration does not in any way affect the arrangement for teaching that is progressing unabated.
- GCTU Admission Requirements, Programs, Application forms and Fees
- UG Matured Students Distance Education Program Admissions
- Top I.T training schools in Ghana 2022
- 5 Business ideas to start in Ghana with little or no money
- How to answer “What’s Your Salary Expectation” during a Job Interview
Leave a Reply