The Ghana National Fire Service (GNFS) recruitment 2021/2022 process has begun and applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates.
The GNF Management will like to bring to public notice, especially prospective Recruits, to desist from making any payment(s) to any Third Party with the intent of being recruited into the Service. The Service has not contracted any person or group of persons to conduct any recruitment exercise on its behalf.
Fire Service Recruitment Steps
- Purchasing of forms online (Purchase an Electronic Voucher from any GCB Bank Ltd)
- Body selection and inspection of Academic Certificates
- Written examination
- Medical Examination
- Documentation and Issuance of Appointment Letters
Note that no one can circumvent any of the above procedures and processes by paying any amount of money to any middle-man with the aim of facilitating their recruitment into the Service.
also check, Ghana Civil Service Recruitment Begins
Management of the GNFS is by this release warning the citizenry that it will cooperate with other State Agencies to arrest and prosecute all such offenders be it personnel of the Service or other people who have made it a habit to defraud prospective Recruits.
Ghana Fire Service Recruitment Contact
For general enquiries and assistance about the Ghana National Fire Service recruitment procedures, applicants are required to contact us on our official number 0299341436
- Ghana Judicial Service Recruitment Begins
- Ghana Civil Service Recruitment Begins
- UG Matured Students Distance Education Program Admissions
- Top I.T training schools in Ghana 2022
- GCTU Admission Requirements, Programs, Application forms and Fees
- Pentecost University courses, entry requirements, fees and admission form
When is the recruiting forms be out