Ghana Civil Service Recruitment Portal “https://ohcsghana.com/” has been opened for new applicants for the 2022/2023 personnel recruitment. Interested persons who may be interested in joining the service will first have to check if they meet the eligibility criteria before going ahead to apply on the official Ghana Civil Service Portal platform.
Purpose and Objectives of the Ghana Civil Service
These Administrative Instructions provide guidelines, standards and explanatory notes to assist Chief Directors, Heads of Departments and staff of the Civil Service to interpret and apply the Civil Service Regulations consistently.
The Administrative Instructions, in accordance with Section 91 (3) of the Civil Service Law, 1993 (PNDCL 327), shall constitute the basic principles, rules of procedure, guidelines, standards and explanatory notes for general
application in the Civil Service.
Also, check List of the Latest Ghana Army Ranks and their Insignia
Ghana Civil Service Recruitment Application Procedures
Interested applicants who will like to be considered for recruitment into the Ghana Civil service may complete the following procedures to submit their applications.
- Visit the Civil Service Recruitment Online Portal here
- Create an account by clicking on the New Applicant button
- Click on the Existing Applicant button if you already have an account
- Login to your account with the email and password used in creating your account
- Complete the ohcs gov.gh form and submit your entries
The deadline for applications and submissions of forms is scheduled to end on the 30th of June.
- UG Matured Students Distance Education Program Admissions
- Top I.T training schools in Ghana 2022
- GCTU Admission Requirements, Programs, Application forms and Fees
- Pentecost University courses, entry requirements, fees and admission form
Leave a Reply